A new series about mind readers from a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author
Everyone thinks I’m a genius.
Everyone is wrong.
Sure, I finished Harvard at eighteen and now make crazy money at a hedge fund. But that’s not because I’m unusually smart or hard-working.
It’s because I cheat.
You see, I have a unique ability. I can go outside time into my own personal version of reality—the place I call “the Quiet”—where I can explore my surroundings while the rest of the world stands still.
I thought I was the only one who could do this—until I met her.
My name is Darren, and this is how I became entangled with all the Russians and learned that I’m a Reader.
OVER 1000 5-STAR AMAZON REVIEWS!
What reviewers are saying:
- “A fascinating, fast-paced, urban fantasy roller-coaster ride set in today’s New York, with mind readers, Russian mobsters, kidnappings, murders, and betrayal.”
- “An intense, psychological puzzle… This is what urban fantasy should be, with amazing situations, well-developed characters, and nonstop thrills.”
- “This book should be made into a movie!”
- “You will never figure out the ending! Fast paced! Never boring!”
- “A series that you cannot miss!”