From New York Times Bestseller Dima Zales, the dystopian trilogy readers are calling “completely breathtaking.” Now available in one convenient, discounted bundle!
OVER 500 5-STAR AMAZON REVIEWS!
What reviewers are saying:
- “This series was astonishing from start to finish. Just when you think you’ve got it figured out it really throws a curve.”
- “I didn’t stop reading until my tablet had to be re-charged.”
- “These three books contain a real edge-of-your-seat story that will keep you reading late into the night.”
- “This is a ten star book.”
- “This was an original masterpiece. I was captivated the entire time.”
- “This series is a compelling read, compelling enough to raise questions about our own society.”
- “This series was written and executed so well, that I literally don’t want to read anything else for a while. I just want to stay in [this] world, and you will too.”
When invisible technology runs everything and memories can’t be trusted, how does one sort the truth from the lies?
Oasis, the last habitable area on post-apocalyptic Earth, is meant to be a paradise, a place where everyone is content. Vulgarity, violence, insanity, and other ills are but a distant memory, and even death no longer plagues the last surviving humans.
Theo, a twenty-three-year-old Youth, has never fit in with the serene, age-divided Oasis society. But it’s only when he starts hearing a girl’s voice in his head that he realizes that nothing is what it seems. Phoe is his imaginary friend—or is she?
As secrets are unveiled, Theo is dragged into a dangerous game where the virtual and the real worlds collide.
What does it mean to be human? What does it mean to be real?
Theo is about to find out.